Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2014 Chevy SS

Krauser98

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chevy SS
Hey mates!

I'm new to the forum, but not new to Holden's. I unwittingly purchased my first Holden in 2009, which was imported to the US as a Pontiac G8 GT. I wanted something that was fast, but needed some additional seat space to start a family. I very quickly learned about the car's origins and fell in love. I eventually traded the Pontiac in for a 2014 Chevrolet SS. I have fully converted it back to bearing the Holden logos everywhere possible, including the electronics. Below are some random pictures and I'm sure I'll post more as time goes by.

krauser98-albums-my+holdens-picture17041-https-youtu-_qvmraoxd5m.png

krauser98-albums-my+holdens-picture16585-may-ok-g8-club-meet-tulsa-okc-stroud-ok.jpg

krauser98-albums-my+holdens-picture16657-a.jpg

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Welcome to the forum! Great to see some aussie muscle cars getting around in the US. We sure have plenty of US muscle cars getting around here :)
Do you get many people asking what it is etc?

SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
Heroin White VF2 SS Wagon
Your photo with all the skid marks is awesome

Krauser98

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chevy SS
Do you get many people asking what it is etc?

Constantly. I used to get it almost daily, but it's at least once a week now. I've had people follow me and flag me down, just to ask what kind of car it was. I once met a friend at a more posh location downtown. There were a bunch of high end import cars parked along the street. When I pulled up, several people came over to look, because they had no idea what it was.