Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AA Fuellers and Top Alcohol at Willowbank Friday and Saturday

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
As the title suggests the AA Fuellers and Top Alcohol are on at Willowbank Friday and Saturday from 3 pm.

$35 entry gets some top entertainment.

I have no affiliation with Willowbank-Raceway.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Ooohhh sounds good. Might see if I get a chance to go. Never been to Willowbank before.

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas
An experience for car people.

See how bagging tyres is used to accelerate and make sure you take along the MSD haters so they can see the only brand that is trusted to ignite 5 litres of nitro every second.

No affiliation with msd or holden btw

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
I'm there fo sho

XCU53

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wl caprice
How insane was the top fueler braking diff spinning 360 and keep going straight then to go repair it in 2 hours come back run 4.62 at 279 mph insane

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
+1

I'd say the 'UPLIFT' sticker on the wing had something to do with it

Last edited by a moderator:

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
+1

I'd say the 'UPLIFT' sticker on the wing had something to do with it

haha that was pro. For his next stunt.... Backflip and keep going up the 1/4 while the dude blows up beside me simultaneously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wasn't too impressed with the format last night, From the crash above there was alot of downtime where the organisers could have put to better use. I think the video of Louie could have been played and the reaction time races could have been done in this downtime period, I'm fairly sure because Larry Nixon was racing for the Santo's team and wanting to get a first and final pass of the nite was due to the stalling of the racing format. There was some great match ups and awesome cars out there.

I give Props to the Santo's team for getting the whole car back on the track 6 hours later with a 4.62 run

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
yep the downtime was boring as hell, all they did was put the camera on people in the crowd and showed them on the big screen and then got their t-shirt gun out and fired some shirts into the grandstand. why they couldn't have some stunt bikes etc there like they do at winternats i dunno.

larry dixon reset the aussie top fuel record on saturday, ran 4.502 at 332mph, then had to run within 1% as fast again to claim the record (ANDRA rules) he needed a 4.54 or better, so he goes out and runs a 4.54 on his last run of the night!

larry was racing for santo's team so it was great to see them break the record at louie's memorial event