Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Air con compressor connectors

CrackaJ80

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 hsv maloo
I’ve got a 2011 ve ss
Long story short
I had it in the workshop and they must’ve cracked the oil pressure switch and “forgot” to replace it
Anyway engine wiring loom filled with oil and I had to source another, could not find another L77 manual harness anywhere in WA!!
Found one over east got it sent to me but it only has the 1 connector on it loom and my air con compressor has 2 connectors
How and where can I wire in another plug for the air con clutch

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
You might have a series one loom and need a series 2.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
You can download a wiring diagram for series 1 VE with the factory workshop manual. However yours is series 2 and no one has ever found a series 2 workshop manual.

CrackaJ80

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 hsv maloo
You can download a wiring diagram for series 1 VE with the factory workshop manual. However yours is series 2 and no one has ever found a series 2 workshop manual.
Cheers for the reply Fu Manchu
I think that maybe the case
I told the bloke that I needed a series 2 and he reckons “ he sent the wrong one”
I just need to know if I can splice the plug from the old loom into the knee and what I would splice into

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I’d suggest no you can’t just splice it in. Those extra wires will go back to either the ECM or the engine harness plug which will have the appropriate pins looking for the sensor wires inputs and outputs. If you just splice it in like it’s a HQ Holden harness, the CANbus network won’t be happy.

Is there a reason you can’t just replace the old plug? They are straightforward to do with some simple tools.