Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Americans to pay $10,000 less for VF Commodore

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I have some difficulty understanding the logic of Holden's argument that seat belt wearing Australian's don't need the extra airbags the American versions get.
What do you think? Is it a logical reason?

I'd tend to agree. Australians are somewhat more sensible than Americans who see it as their constitutional right not to wear a seatbelt and exercise that right because it's there.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I know let's blame it on the AU dollar... Maybe Holden badges do cost $10,000 more than the chevrolet badges. Hmmmm.

Drive - VF Commodore to be $10000 Cheaper in US

So bringing this back to topic - Really, once again Drive seems to have got out the egg beater to attract more traffic to their site. As the official prices of the NA SS have not yet been released it's still impossible to say for sure however based on the Holden RRP's the above article is starting to look very stupid indeed.

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6

Menzies1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
I really hope the US does take on the new VF and buys s**t loads of them. If the VF doesn't sell it'll be the end of the commy and that means there will probably be no more RWD performance utes.