Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

another request

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Not sure on the best way to attach the pictures, let me know if they are no good, or not big enough ect.

Could someone fit some 19'' Vertini Savari's to a Fabia for me please? The car with the black roof is fitted with 17's, the white one has 15's, green has 17's, and red has 16's to give an indication. This was the only picture i could find of the Vertinis straight from the front, the rest are angled.

Also who ever takes on the job, if you can find the car in any other colours would be good, all the pictures online are taken from some sort of angle. I'm keen on the Savari's, but i like the whole Vertini Luxury range, if you want to play around with different wheels just check on their website that they do a 19'' 5x100, a couple of them only come in 5x112.

Skoda-Fabia-Monte-Carlo-special-edition-2.jpgvertini_wheels_savari_porsche_turbo_03.jpg

Attachments

• skoda-fabia.jpg
    skoda-fabia.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 208
  • 2180_active-plus-1-2-mpi.jpg
    2180_active-plus-1-2-mpi.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
try in the photoshop request thread mate....

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
lol yeah i saw that, but when i put the thread up i wasn't sure cause other people had a thread for a shop, the others used the official request. Didn't know which way to go...