Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blue 308 with VN EFI Heads

308 Jag

I want to bolt a set of VN EFI heads onto a blue 308. Does anyone know who makes an inlet manifold to suit (dual plane and rochester Qjet) and where I can get it?
Also chasing an exhaust that will fit same motor in a series 3 jag.

308 Jag

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
Try Harrop Engineering or Active Performance for the manifold i am sure they both have a dual plane and single plane to suit vn heads! Or better still put the vn fuel injection on. Dont forget you have to change the camshaft for vn heads because of the valve layout. I would say custom extractors and exhaust will be in order!

Bakes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII Ute
I agree with VN Calais 5.0. You will find that Active Performance (02-9898 0788) or Harrop Engineering ( http://www.harrop.com.au/ ) will have intakes to suit. You could also try John Cain Industries ( 02-4952 4248), but not exactly sure whether their products will fit the VN heads.

308 Jag

Thanks for the info guys.
Yeah the injection would be nice but I like the carby at the moment. Too much of a back yard mechanic.

308 Jag

hoppa_vsv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v8 commodore ute
Hay champ you'll find that redline also make one, your local spare parts shop should be able to help you out there. Good luck buddy

D

Damian

im doing this convertion at the moment and when i was calling around for a manifold a fair few ppl said to go the torque power dual plane manifold,there was a review of it in steet machine and they loved it!il let you know how it goes,itll be on the street next week,im keeping the carby too!