Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car my dad just gave me :)

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
gOdZiLLa said:
All i know is its a 6 cylinder, and a 5speed Manual.

The ball joint is gone on it and im gettin it repaired next friday. Everything else seems good. I want to work on this and get it dumped and rims And eventually a respray.

Please help me recognise what type it is and your ideas on how to work on this project and make it good would be awesome :thumbsup:

ta

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00456.jpg
ULL HAVE FUN 202 5 SPEED LAST FOR EVER. GO THE VK WAGON :)

G

gOdZiLLa

ok i just went outside into it, and to look for the boot handle to make it pop up to lift it up and i cannot find it, anyone know where it is? or i'll have to wait for my dad to come home, but then i'll post pics of the engine etc

PEAKN6

Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbros.co.nr
Members Ride
1982 VH SL/X 6cyl 4spd, soon to be a Mild 253
then itll pop tha bonnet and then put ur hands in tha gap between tha bonnet and grille and just to tha right of tha centre there shud be a lever there, just pull that up and then pull ur bonnet up (if u get wot i mean)

F

Frd_thmsn

Nice car and a great starter.

Less of the electronics to plague you. A mate of mine prefers them to the newer stuff, he has a few spare cars for parts.

One thing with the older cars is replacing suspension bits and pieces as unless it's been well maintained they can be a bit clunky.

This site has some great pics and specs of Holdens through the ages.
http://www.southgate.com.au/history.htm