Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhaust dumped at diff

kennedy1207

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg commodore ute
It will drive you insane. Underneath a ute, it amplifies the exhaust noise and echoes underneath the car so in the cabin it sounds awful. You certainly won't gain anything from doing it.

You'll certainly get the wrong kind if attention
Hello I have just put a redback system in my vg and I have a major rattle comming from the tray sounds like a drink bottle rolling around couldn’t find a thread like this anyone know what’s up?

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Then why on earth would you choose this thread, 10 years old and unrelated at all to yours. Unless you live in Mackay.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Hello I have just put a redback system in my vg and I have a major rattle coming from the tray sounds like a drink bottle rolling around couldn’t find a thread like this anyone know what’s up?
Jack up car, put on stands, then beat on the exhaust with your hand or shake the bejesus out of it to find where it has a clearance issue

Maybe it has a missing hanger, maybe it isn't for your model, or maybe just poorly constructed

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Hello I have just put a redback system in my vg and I have a major rattle comming from the tray sounds like a drink bottle rolling around couldn’t find a thread like this anyone know what’s up?
You shoulda read everything in this post from the start, especially this bit

It will drive you insane. Underneath a ute, it amplifies the exhaust noise and echoes underneath the car so in the cabin it sounds awful. You certainly won't gain anything from doing it.