Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Freshly Delivered JG

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Freshly Delivered Jungle Green. Built yesterday 23/6 and delivered this morning 24/6 on the truck. The pros of living in Adelaide.

galaga2304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
That looks awesome! I have been following your comments lately and thought you might be holding out for a 2017 plate. I wanted to hold out but not sure if it's right decision? Considering nobody really knows what's coming yet.
Congratulations. What's your plans? Stock or mod?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
That looks awesome! I have been following your comments lately and thought you might be holding out for a 2017 plate. I wanted to hold out but not sure if it's right decision? Considering nobody really knows what's coming yet.
Congratulations. What's your plans? Stock or mod?

Not mine mate, I was walking past the dealership the other day and saw them off loading it. So I stopped and took some photos of it. Its the colour I want and love! After seeing it in the sun light I fell in love with the colour again.

I'm going on a tour of HVO next week, so will be interested to see what I can see. But Im still tossing up whether to get MY16 in the colour I want or get MY17 with the added features from the Chevy SS and miss out on the colour I want as they wont be doing Jungle Green in MY17.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
We ordered a MY16 VF series II SS Black Edition in Phantom, have to wait another 2 months until 'apparently' the Phantom models are made again, sigh...

galaga2304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Not mine mate, I was walking past the dealership the other day and saw them off loading it. So I stopped and took some photos of it. Its the colour I want and love! After seeing it in the sun light I fell in love with the colour again.

I'm going on a tour of HVO next week, so will be interested to see what I can see. But Im still tossing up whether to get MY16 in the colour I want or get MY17 with the added features from the Chevy SS and miss out on the colour I want as they wont be doing Jungle Green in MY17.

That's my dilemma. Want Some Like Hot but won't be available on 2017 plate. But I want to wait till see what 2017 release on cars . The Chev specs look good. Holden is playing cruel games haha.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
That's my dilemma. Want Some Like Hot but won't be available on 2017 plate. But I want to wait till see what 2017 release on cars . The Chev specs look good. Holden is playing cruel games haha.

Here is a MY17 Commodore with the Chevy SS seats and no doubt the driver dial is under that blanket.