Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LED Sequential Headlights

Teatea

Reaction score
Members Ride
Rs zb
Hi guys,

I’m new here…first time own a commodore. My is 2019 Rs zb….

I found very hard to get anything for this model or I just don’t know where to find them. I meant as sequential headlight / body kit / additional lights etc…

Anyone can tell me where can I find them or is there any other model commodore using same fitting ?

Thanks

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
Have a look for what's available in Europe for the Vauxhall equivalent or perhaps the Opel if the bit's you want are noty LHD/RHD specific. Also sold in North America as Buick though I don't think there's much after market stuff for it there.

Also look on Alibaba for stuff. Same car was sold in China as a Buick. I bought a set of mudflaps for the Vauxhall GSI? which were a perfect fit for the RSV body kit from Alibaba.

P.S. What do you mean by "sequential headlight"?

Last edited:

red_vxr

Reaction score
Members Ride
(don't have a commodore lel)
The ZB was never popular with the aftermarket stuff, it never sold to many enthusiasts. Most enthusiasts disregard its existence entirely. You might find some shoddy stuff from China but that's about it.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Just dont use headlamp assemblies from LHD markets in RHD vehicles else you'll blind oncoming cars (since the throw will be towards the wrong side of the road)...

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
The ZB was never popular with the aftermarket stuff, it never sold to many enthusiasts. Most enthusiasts disregard its existence entirely. You might find some shoddy stuff from China but that's about it.
There may be some shoddy stuff from China.

The mudflaps I got off Alibaba were of excellent quality. Not all stuff from that part of the world is shoddy.

They were about an eighth of the price of the genuine ones from the dealer which didn't fit the RSV due to the body mouldings. The Alibaba ones fitted perfectly and came with all the necessary hardware.

Sure buyer beware but at the price of a lot of the stuff from there (including shipping) it's often worth a punt.