Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my rescued vl

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
thank #### you have the decency to rescue this commodore, as always it has potential.
i love the rim's and lettered tyres mate.
keep up the work.

Duncs_VQ-3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Man that was tragic great to see you had the decency to rescue a great car abused that much..... any more updates man? pretty keen to see this one progress.

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
this one sadly has gone to vl heaven the more i stripped the worse it got sent it to the soda blasters and it basically came back worse the roof was rusted at the pillars and pop riveted on and bogged over chassis had been chopped and welded then had the body deadener put over it and well back end of it disappeared wasn't much metal left once it had been stripped naked
R.I.P. vl :rip: all its good bits are being transferred to the new one i got for free

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Sucks to hear but it looks like you got a great engine for $100 :p Keep us posted on the new project!

88-SERIES200

Reaction score
Members Ride
rb30det VL wagon project, VL series 200
good pickup for $100 but it would have turned out ####ed even if the body was good because you literally primed over everything! restoration is definately not cheap. but awesome effort. not many people would take on a beaten up car like that as a project. I have a wagon that was the equivalent to this overall except it had stuffed interior, motor, gearbox, all suspension components, paint, panels, bumpers. just about everything man

FEW Of

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
nice set of tyres. where did you get them from and how much???