Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PHATVF - VF SSV Redline in Black on Black

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
looks the goods mate,trophy well earned in my opinion,one day when I head back to vic I am going to try to meet up with the ss club on a cruise,awesome is all I can really say

question though-how do you go with the dark headlight covers I assume they are covers in regards to legality,do you just take them off at night?

Thanks man. Yeah the cover are just for show mainly, as they are illegal to use onroad. I have the 1st set of LED Colour changing Halo's on a VF in Australia as far as I know. Got eyelids done on the lights as well for when the covers are not on

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
That fountain photo would look even better if the cars were doing circle work around it :p

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Bumping this back a fair bit, but who did your photos? Looks great I would kill someone for some similar of mine!

Jackson from Redline Photography. Look them up on facebook, or PM me your number and I could arrange something as he is my mate. If you bare in Melbourne that is.

Thanks

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Jackson from Redline Photography. Look them up on facebook, or PM me your number and I could arrange something as he is my mate. If you bare in Melbourne that is.

Thanks

Will let you know, thank you!
Have a few more mods to do first.