Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[LS2] power packages

ssavage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 9.5
I bought my own extractors brand new somwhere else (1 3/4) n D&T installed them and did the rest of the system inclueding high flow cats n stainless piping, OTR and maffless tune...they also fitted my Walkinshaw engine covers for me because had to install different brackets for it.....i think i paid $4400 cash to D&T but dont quote me on that

she goes a lot harder couldnt be happier with it...take off is alot better but will be better again when i get the diff gears and im not to sure bout the fuel usage as it is wearing in still i think off the top of my head its approx 14L/100km

she pulled 269.4 rkwk

what area you live in around adelaide i can always show ya

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
I bought my own extractors brand new somwhere else (1 3/4) n D&T installed them and did the rest of the system inclueding high flow cats n stainless piping, OTR and maffless tune...they also fitted my Walkinshaw engine covers for me because had to install different brackets for it.....i think i paid $4400 cash to D&T but dont quote me on that

she goes a lot harder couldnt be happier with it...take off is alot better but will be better again when i get the diff gears and im not to sure bout the fuel usage as it is wearing in still i think off the top of my head its approx 14L/100km

she pulled 269.4 rkwk

what area you live in around adelaide i can always show ya
im in beverley m8 near pt rd sounds good m8 there the same mods i want and the power u got is very nice m8 i would love t see it