Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thoughts

V

vrxbt1

I have a VR V8 with a twin throttle body manifold 60mm, Stage 2 COME cam, chip and lifter package, auto has ST-2 shift kit no stall, tough box.
In the process off fitting twin thermos off a EL ford, hope it fits.Factory exhaust still. Ang suggestions would be great

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Suggestions

Hey get a sports system on there - ur stock system is not helpin ur other mods, extractors would be essential, cold air intake a cheaper option,high stall get it off da lights, head work would be few buks... Get ya self a dyno tune and see whats its doin @ da wheels like $150 its worth it?

What ratios u running in ur diff?

I got my self a 304 vn ss really wanna get my self a cam and chip soon, what do u think of ur cam, got model number or info ?

All the best and 8cylinders all the way! :bop:

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
yeah, i agree with subdue, you got it breathing at one end, now match it at the other. have you already got the thermos ready to fit? if not, why not try a VT V8 set? should nearly strap straight on there. as for the stall, step up to a 2500rpm stallie, take a bit more of an advantage of the extra power. pay some attention to the diff too though....