Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VFII advice on coilovers

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I would imagine the thickness of the thread would indicate how much it would raise i.e 5mm per turn
EDIT : Sorry just checked my Tien and looks about 2mm a turn but threads might differ

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
Had a bit of a play today with the coilovers and it is about 2mm each full turn of adjustment

Huddo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais
Only slightly lower lolView attachment 207346 View attachment 207347it is lower then I wanted so I’ll get it up about 20mm when I take it back after 1000km.

I only had a short drive after I picked it up (there’s a storm hitting Brisbane atm) but so far I’m pretty happy it’s definitely Firma and there’s no body roll it’s like the cars on rails
Hey Mattricho, i know its been a few years but any chance you can remember which coilovers you had fitted to your rig??? Looks like a sweet ride. Can you also remember what the ride was like?? I have a 2017 VF Calais V6 sedan with kings ssl springs and monroe shortened shocks and it feels like it bounces a bit. More so in the front end!! I absolutely hate it and want mine to ride better than what it does!!! Any info you can remember would be appreciated!!! Thanks