Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN SS

eggman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
hi guys i just purchased a vn ss the other day.so quite new to the community.after been out of the commodores for 20 od years.i had an vn berlina factory manual v8.so im chasing any pointers on mods like brake vt upgrade etc.how big wheels i can go offset ect with standard diff and coilovers up front.thinking of going momo stars or someting.motor had quit abit done to it.so just going to freshen it up.it used to have haltec computer in it but has since been ripped out so i would be looking at a whole new so any guidence the would be appreciated thanks guys

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
hi guys i just purchased a vn ss the other day.so quite new to the community.after been out of the commodores for 20 od years.i had an vn berlina factory manual v8.so im chasing any pointers on mods like brake vt upgrade etc.how big wheels i can go offset ect with standard diff and coilovers up front.thinking of going momo stars or someting.motor had quit abit done to it.so just going to freshen it up.it used to have haltec computer in it but has since been ripped out so i would be looking at a whole new so any guidence the would be appreciated thanks guys
Brakes have been covered quite a bit in the VN-VP and VR-VS sections. Have a read through those.

Offsets/wheel sizes also in a bunch of threads.

I suggest having a read through some of the things posted and then anything you need specific help on, post those questions as new threads.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
This site is very hard to navigate.and search function hard to use.

Not really....

Type in what information you're after and press search...Every post about the topic will come up and it's a case of reading