Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Other] VX trunk and tail light parts for my GTO

evltwins

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 GTO
ITEM: VX tails and trunk garnish

CONDITION: New or mint condition used

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Shipped to U.S.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected]

OTHER INFO: Hello all. I am looking to recreate the look in the attached picture for my GTO. I have been told these parts are VX parts, I assume off the commodore. You'll have to forgive me if that's not correct. I'm not very knowledgeable on the Australian models. Thanks

Attachments

• VX rear.jpg
    VX rear.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,124

Madhouse_Dave

Crazy but Happy
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais
I believe you are correct in this being a VX Boot Garnish and tail lights. easy to pick up on the group Im sure or on ebay.
I have purchased a set for my VT recently. check under VX boot Garnish with lights.
if anyone else can help this fellow please do so.

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
Evltwins, just be aware you also need that black panel in pic below the garnish. The garnish also needs extra wires to run through the trunk lid if you want the white trunk lights to work. You can also get a series2 garnish which has a chrome strip above the number plate.
$_75.JPG

The garnishes have a tendency to crack along the top edge lightly which can cause condensation so best to ask for close ups before it is sent so far.