Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz wagon air shocks

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Yeah, that flew right past you

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Yea but we're here to give advice, I think a lot of members forget this fact.

ar5d5.gif

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
The tow package ones had to be filled with air manually through a schrader valve from memory. They are a Monroe product, possibly max-air? The factory FX3 auto levelling system is more complex than it sounds because it runs through the interior light sytem to avoid lowering while you are in the process of getting in and out of the car. They aren't that great to be honest, I've had 3 or 4 replaced on my Grange just from the rubber splitting, not even towing.

You could buy a statesman compressor, shocks and lines, skip using the sensor and use a switch to bridge the terminals that "trick" it into raising and lowering (using the methods described in the workshop manual for diagnosing a faulty compressor) but you need to be fairly confident in your abilities to wire that up.

But reading through sounds like you want a desired result without paying so not sure how to give advice on that subject..