Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will tune fix running lean problem

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
you're so old

He's more an originality, book loving person....

If it's not original, or it doesn't have the books and done by the books, the car is a heap of trouble, according to him.....

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I'm 57 and love loud exhausts, induction noise and stuff

My neighbours froth when I start up my cammed and supercharged LS1 with a 4" exhaust

They also have modified cars and bikes, because they are cool, and get along with everyone they know, because they are not judgemental

We also have alot of family friendly street parties as well

Yeap, were a happy bunch of hoons

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I'm 57 and love loud exhausts, induction noise and stuff

You youngin's are all the same....

I like starting my Maloo with bimodals open in my garage, as it shakes the windows in my neighbors master bedroom... :cool:

xsz.sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SV6 S1
disconnected the battery for an hour and engine light went away and no codes are showing up, took it for a test drive and its not hesitating at all. will check up on it for the next few days incase it comes back, must have restarted itself.
same day I disconnected it, it went back to hesitating when i left work 5 hours later. Spent yesterday cleaning throttle body and mass airflow sensor but no change still hesitating in normal drive. any other areas that need checking? possibly tps?

cheers

Forcedvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV XU8, FORD TERRORIST
same day I disconnected it, it went back to hesitating when i left work 5 hours later. Spent yesterday cleaning throttle body and mass airflow sensor but no change still hesitating in normal drive. any other areas that need checking? possibly tps?

cheers
Try checking 02 sensor connectors and check for any exhaust leaks before 02 sensors

Forcedvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV XU8, FORD TERRORIST
You youngin's are all the same....

I like starting my Maloo with bimodals open in my garage, as it shakes the windows in my neighbors master bedroom... :cool:
I'd say the neighbor's wife loves your Maloo too ;)

Last edited: