Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1977 SLR Torana....

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Ok so now I have lured you here, could I ask a huge favor fro a friend of mine, Dee, of whom some of you WA guys would know as a Wild Boys member and a really FAB chick!

Here is the link to the "Just Car" competition, of which she is under "Muscle" competing against cars, in my opinion ARE NOT muscle cars! An XR6, a Landcruiser, really?

So please guys, shes one of the very few chicks in the WA car scene who really gets out there and has a great time (and does an awesome skid!) getting position 1 would no doubt give her a good confidence boost! All you need to do is click the link, "like" Just car and then find her car under the muscle tab, the dark blue 1977 SLR Torana and click on "Vote".

THIS only has a few hours to go!! If you want to see more of Dee's [MISS308] Torana, do a search for MISS308 Torana on YouTube :)

https://www.facebook.com/justcar?sk=app_233013726736756&app_data=597

Thanks in advance!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Ok so now I have lured you here, could I ask a huge favor fro a friend of mine, Dee, of whom some of you WA guys would know as a Wild Boys member and a really FAB chick!

Here is the link to the "Just Car" competition, of which she is under "Muscle" competing against cars, in my opinion ARE NOT muscle cars! An XR6, a Landcruiser, really?

So please guys, shes one of the very few chicks in the WA car scene who really gets out there and has a great time (and does an awesome skid!) getting position 1 would no doubt give her a good confidence boost! All you need to do is click the link, "like" Just car and then find her car under the muscle tab, the dark blue 1977 SLR Torana and click on "Vote".

THIS only has a few hours to go!! If you want to see more of Dee's [MISS308] Torana, do a search for MISS308 Torana on YouTube :)

https://www.facebook.com/justcar?sk=app_233013726736756&app_data=597

Thanks in advance!

1977 Torana didn't catch my eye, the new post did. Shoulda said "Vote for the tits!" and you would have rapt attention new post or not;)

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Hahaha yeah I should have, tried to keep it PG since it's still school holidays in WA.

I moved from WA in 84.. What a backward state.. Must be why I remain so young;) Hope your friend does well.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I moved from WA in 84.. What a backward state.. Must be why I remain so young;) Hope your friend does well.

Haha I moved here in 2000 from Geelong, soooooo darn SLOW here, but I do love it =o) thanks for the well wishes!

Jonnoo you cant do it via phone :(

Crummy VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Excecutive
Job done mate, 340 now.