Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2 VE test vehicles spotted today poor quality pics

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Yes indeed was surprised to see them cruising together without the disguise on the C pillars. Front and rear were still covered tho. The black one I believe was an SS because it had the vents in the guard and the one following was either a berlina or exec. The roofline looks much rounder in person than in all the pics I have seen. Both vehicles were full of people (executives?)

Attachments

• 12-05-06_1541.jpg
    12-05-06_1541.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 12-05-06_1542.jpg
    12-05-06_1542.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 570
Last edited by a moderator:

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
HOLY CRAP! IN EPPING?! Wonder how they got out our way? Very nice find either way, I'll add these to the VE thread

F

foammedia

Mate, I've been carrying an 8 megapixel SLR in my car for months but haven't seen one yet :), rip off :). Did they look good in person?

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
They surely did. I'm still drooling. Just wanted to runover and rip off the disguises LOL

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I wonder what the people inside would do.. I've read somewhere an Audi mule crashed, and within 10 minutes Audi had their people make it gone! Scary stuff (the person died from the crash)

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
The silver one looks so pointy nose down arse up. From the pic it almost looks 2 door, the one in front was that the Statesman? It sits so different on the road.

And the VZ in-front of them looks outdated with them:eek: And the Cross8 is over on there left with big trailer:)

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Would be funny if they just up and left - you could call the cops on them and check out the car when they get pulled over :p

I took a couple of pics of my mate's car at a servo one day, and a security guard threatened to take the camera off me and shoo me away. Even with friend there saying it was ok.

What a toss. As if I'd give him my camera lol