Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

3 hemi chargers sold in one day

YT-OG

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv 2009 6.0litre
Sad day just around the corner from me a bloke pulled 2 R/T chargers and a ex pursuit charger out of his shed and sold all to one lucky prick!!!! Also a valaint VG ute and XR falcon 500 all in mint condition. Very sad for a HEMI LOVER!!!!!!

YT-OG

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv 2009 6.0litre
It just pulled them out after 30 years or more and not even let anyone have a chance to buy anything.. He didn't even leave them for his two boys, and he doesn't even need the MONEY

H

harrop.senator

Maybe his boys didn't deserve them, maybe they didn't want them , maybe just wanted them gone because he didn't see himself getting around to them like he thought? Maybe he's wanting to retire and move somewhere else and can't do mortgages with his age?

Getting mad at what somebody else has is trifling man . He wanted them gone , someone obliged. I don't know where you thought complaining about something that is none your business on the internet was going to get you lol.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I am curious ........................
Did you know they were there ?
How did the person who bought them find out about them ?
Did you make an offer to buy them ?
How much did they sell for ?
Could you afford to pay what they sold for ?

If all your answers are in the negative, it is a bit pointless getting poo-faced about it ..................... and I reckon we will never find out.

YT-OG

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv 2009 6.0litre
Maybe his boys didn't deserve them, maybe they didn't want them , maybe just wanted them gone because he didn't see himself getting around to them like he thought? Maybe he's wanting to retire and move somewhere else and can't do mortgages with his age?

Getting mad at what somebody else has is trifling man . He wanted them gone , someone obliged. I don't know where you thought complaining about something that is none your business on the internet was going to get you lol.
Just saying it was a shame thing to do.. U sound like him a d** k.

I just saying what a shame... U sound like him a d***k.. And must not be a HEMI fan

YT-OG

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv 2009 6.0litre
I am curious ........................
Did you know they were there ?
How did the person who bought them find out about them ?
Did you make an offer to buy them ?
How much did they sell for ?
Could you afford to pay what they sold for ?

If all your answers are in the negative, it is a bit pointless getting poo-faced about it ..................... and I reckon we will never find out.
Yes yes yes to your answer ... Don't need to get hot boys just saying its not everyday something like this comes up sell....

H

harrop.senator

Don't have to get hot boys , yet you're name calling and getting jealous like a school girl when somebody else pulls the guy she likes haha.

It was his cars what he did with them had nothing to do with you , nor should it.

I may be a dick , but at least I'm not sooking to strangers on the internet about other people's business.

I don't mind hemis I prefer a magnum it's why I didn't buy a charger after the 770 se fell through. I don't think being a fan of something makes you jealous when others have it so I don't think it's a fair point.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Just saying it was a shame thing to do.. U sound like him a d** k.

I just saying what a shame... U sound like him a d***k.. And must not be a HEMI fan

???
Daleks-Doctor-Who-modern.jpg

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1