Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 VS SS Twin Turbo

tt460

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec
The 304 already has a low compression ratio sunshine. What are you suggesting? 6.0:1?

didnt know how low it was, i am surprised how low it is, the CR isnt all thats required for a boosted motor, I dont see any change out of 10k to get a motor built to take good boost. whilst this price might seem dear its still cheap and will take it all day long every day.

Add another $Xk for your turbos mainfolds exhuast cooler, tune, box to handle it, diff axles the list never ends.

Sgt Santa Cruz

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR Statesman
yeah sounds awsome dude definatly give it a go if its only low boost im just really interested in something for the street not full blown off it head fully mad cost more than a house deal

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Cometec headgaskets + the right tune, on a 2bolt main 304, can take 14psi day in day out on the right setup.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
didnt know how low it was, i am surprised how low it is, the CR isnt all thats required for a boosted motor, I dont see any change out of 10k to get a motor built to take good boost. whilst this price might seem dear its still cheap and will take it all day long every day.

Add another $Xk for your turbos mainfolds exhuast cooler, tune, box to handle it, diff axles the list never ends.
What else is required?

Watejs06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS Ute
i called the bloke , he doesn't want to sell the kit without the car , so ill have to do some Research and track a kit down.

im sure ill be able to fine one, im sure im not the first person that wants to strap on 2 turbos on the side of his 5L. hahaha

Sgt Santa Cruz

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR Statesman
dude if you find a kit please let me know id be very interested in doing this to my stato!