Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'92 HSV VP GTS - Sokoza

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Mate,that looks fantastic...love the blue angel eyes...wonder how many of these still exist today? AWESOME VP mate!

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Nice !!!! I like this a lot

Any chance u will let out how much u picked this up for ???

A guy on street commodores has a vp gts and has a list of all of them with there colour and witch one of the 3 interia options it has and witch ones has been wright offs

there is only a couple of guys with vp gts on there will be easy to find

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
Mate,that looks fantastic...love the blue angel eyes...wonder how many of these still exist today? AWESOME VP mate!

Thanks, last I checked via the thread that VS Manta was talking about there was 57 accounted for and 4 written off from that 57.

Nice !!!! I like this a lot

Any chance u will let out how much u picked this up for ???

A guy on street commodores has a vp gts and has a list of all of them with there colour and witch one of the 3 interia options it has and witch ones has been wright offs

there is only a couple of guys with vp gts on there will be easy to find

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been folowing that thead from day dot on HSV Forum. I got mine 6 years ago from a JC member for 13k.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Cheers mate,ill have a sticky beak tonite...like the white one you have,looks mint as...checked out your blog,good to see the detail you have gone into with painting it all up etc. top notch job!

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
sooooo goood!

keep up the good work, glad to see its being looked after.

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
sooooo goood!

keep up the good work, glad to see its being looked after.

Yeah I just spent 5k on a new driveway so her wheels dont even have to touch the grass haha, more of the fact that I don't want any chance of scraping.

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Is this Mack's old VP GTS?
Looks somewhat familiar

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
The IRS cradle is back in with diff and all. Just need to find the torque settings for the front connection bolts to the body. Can't seem to find it in my manual. I gave the fuel tank 5 coats myself but I wansn't happy with the finished product so its gone to a professional painter to finish that off. Pulled the front control arms out with a mate and painted them up along with the Z bars. All ready for new bushes to go in and re-assemble. Having another drama with a seized flare nut on the front brake lines. I bought some freeze and release spray and will try that to get it off without completely wrecking the nut. I havn't updated my tumblr yet as I dont think the pictures are that great. New black wheel nuts and palte protectors in the mail as we speak.

UPDATE: Freeze and release spray unsuccessful. I have to get the nuts chopped off and redone....again. This time I have to get a mobile fitting bloke out because I cant remove these lines.

Last edited:

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
Rear suspension and brakes complete! Pickup the fuel tank today. Check the tumblr link for a few pics.