Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

About the C.O.M.E Power Package

D

Dane

Hey I am just needing some answers.

I am interested in buying a C.O.M.E Power Package for my 89 VN V8, It includes a Camshaft, Lifters and changeover computer Chip. There is this thing called a Twin Table Software (2 Chips in 1) to have maxium power and economy.... that I am also interested in only $110 extra making the complete package to be $1000 Making the Engine 215kW.....

But I am also wishing to goto Sam's Performance to get him to do mod's to my car to get more rwkw.

So would it be a waste of time and money to buy the C.O.M.E Power Package?
Or would it be better to get the C.O.M.E Power Package and then going to Sam's to mod my car up, say a month and a half after the Power Package.

Any answers will be great help.

My ride is a 89 VN V8, Paint Job is original Walkinshaw Blue, HSV Body-Kit, Lowered, Genie Extractors, 2 1/2 inch Exhaust, 17inch Senator Wheels, Rebuilt Transmission with Stage 11 Quick Shift.

S

SLAMED SS

i whant to get my care strocked by c.o.m.e so i would like to know what people think of them

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
You want to get a come racing engine kit, what i would do is take the whole thing unassembled to sam's and get him to build it for you. they would do little bits here and there along the way to get you even more grunt.