Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adapter my arse

Grantn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Injected 5ltr in wb ute
I need some help i fitted a set of proflow fuel rails to my vn injected 5ltr using the so called adapter for the fuel regulator when i primed the fuel rail fuel just leaked out past the oring joint so now im wondering how im going to plumb the connection between fuel rail & fuel regulator??? Any help would b greatly appreciated

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
I need some help i fitted a set of proflow fuel rails to my vn injected 5ltr using the so called adapter for the fuel regulator when i primed the fuel rail fuel just leaked out past the oring joint so now im wondering how im going to plumb the connection between fuel rail & fuel regulator??? Any help would b greatly appreciated
The oring joint mate, have a look at the oring and make sure that the oring A. Hasn't been damaged and is the correct profile. Over tightening can stress orings as well. Good luck.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
did you lube the the oring with some engine oil

Grantn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Injected 5ltr in wb ute
Yes lubricated oring with suggested lubricant same as with all the injectors

Grantn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Injected 5ltr in wb ute
The oring joint mate, have a look at the oring and make sure that the oring A. Hasn't been damaged and is the correct profile. Over tightening can stress orings as well. Good luck.
There is no tightening it’s just a push in oring joint ???

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
There is no tightening it’s just a push in oring joint ???
most people i see drill and tap a thread to the fuel rail or if its like the v6 use a inlet fitting held in by one screw like i did when i fitted a turbo works fpr and orb fittings