Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Advice for the regular users of this area of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
From now on the recent trend of turning every single V6 performance thread into a "My V8 is better than your V6" thread is going to stop. Too many potentially helpful threads have been closed due to the usual few mounting their steeds and mouthing off with the usual garbage no one really wants to hear.

Next time infractions will be issued and if it continues bans will be handed out. Don't believe me? Try it. You might think I'm being a Nazi, wanker, toolbag or whatever (honestly, I don't care what you think) but this is now beyond a joke and it's completely taken the VE forum down to the ****.

This goes for all members. New, old, respected and especially donating members (who some seem to think their donating status is a get out of jail free card).

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Just the ve section??
This has been happening for years right across the forum, it's nothing new.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
After I got slagged off in a previous thread when I took the time to give my honest advice regarding whether its worth spending $$$$ on a V6 with supercharger mods, I dont even bother opening threads relating to modified 6's wanting more power anymore.
It just turns into a personal shitfight every time- which is a waste of my time (why sit here and type if others dont appreciate it).:hmmm:

Good that mods are trying to crack down on it.... if everyone just sticks to logical arguements/thinking and leaves their keyboard warrior skills at the door, it'll make for a better forum AND encourage interesting discussion that new people will want to contribute to.

Let's see how it goes! :spot on:

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Fair enough....got to say I was pretty dissapointed by the dribble that went on in the thread yesterday. It was also quite disturbing that the thread was closed by someone who was just as antagonistic as other members. No offence intended just how I read it.

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
I'm surprised nobody came onto my vb thread to annoy me for dropping an rb30 in it.
Not everybody needs a v8 in every car they own.
I have 3 cars (4 if you can't the missus' crv) 1 carby 308, 1 injected 5.0L and 1 soon to be up and running again rb30 6.

I'm sick of seeing members shot down for wanting to tinker with a 6 cylinder. If you have something and you want to tinker with it.. go for it. be it a 4,6,8 NA or FI.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
+ 1 for this drew.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Yep Drew, you're right on the money.