Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alloytec Performance upgrades

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Lads

I sincerely appreciate your interest in a Raptor VE kit, the very sad fact of life is there will be no software available to tune the VE V6 until some years time, there is one company who is accessing the tune via a different method but I don't believe they have any interest other than optimising the stock engine.

The other thing is our charger needs to be changed around for the VE, too costly seeing as there is very little chance of the VE being tuneable via the factory ECU.

Sorry, but we are over and out on this one.

I don't know how to say it best but I wouldn't be buying any VE Alloytec kit from anyone until you see that they can come with a tune to reflash the factory ECU, piggybacks are just not going to cut in with these newer computers

:(

ve_alloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Yer i was looking a getting some pacemaker extractors and a xforce 2.5" exhaust system???
what do you guys think???

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
pacies yes stock sv6 exhaust is big enough change the mufflers if you want more noise.

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
Heya, have uploaded a vid of my vz v6 exhaust sound. CAI, extractors, high flow cats, twin 2.5" system the whole way through...probably too big for NA but hopefully a raptor kit once im over 21 =)

YouTube - VZ V6 exhaust sound (175KW alloytec)

pt72supra

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 Single Turbo Supra
That actually sounds smooth, please be more descriptive with your exhaust explanation, We don't have headers here in the states for our FWD 190KW motors, so I'm looking around to try and see what I want to do with the vehicle. I figure if I have to make headers it might as well be turbo manifolds, but I can't tune the bish. Thoughts?

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
it means he has cold air intake, extractors(headers), hi-flow cat converters and twin 2.5 inch pipes the rest of the way back.

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
after reading about the possibility of a new Direct Injection V6 motor in the series 2 VE's, delivering a planned 225KW...im kind of wishing i hadnt spent money on my lil 175KW motor...
im trying to imagine a stock 225KW DI V6, with a CPR6 manifold, full exhaust system and a 10psi raptor supercharger on it. am i missing something? or would this possibly be a HSV killing combination?

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
I have only one comment, will there ever be tuning software for it?

I will take a guess and say that there won't be anything inside of 3 years, even now it seems there won't be an further development of Alloytec tuning software anytime soon