Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bathurst

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
I am from the future and its a big NO

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Bugnash said:
who will take out the great race

i think murph will

Close - who will take out Marcos

Murph did :)

Reaper.

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
Correction Ambrose took out Murph cos he used a reckless manouvre when there wasn't enough space

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Daniel Jaeschke said:
Correction Ambrose took out Murph cos he used a reckless manouvre when there wasn't enough space

hahaha everything I have seen on that goes straight down party lines. If you support Ford then it's Murphy's fault and if you support Holden then it was Ambrose's fault.

I'm just happy somebody finally wiped the smug grin off that arogant bastard's face! How is he going to survive in the US when he's just a nobody?

Reaper

hothead115

Reaction score
Members Ride
1972 mini clubman
i think it was both their their faults in some ways..... they were getting argy bargey and ambrose made a move when he shouldnt have and murph was getting out of the way for him.

CLE

Reaction score
Congratulations to Mark Skaife and Todd Kelly.

What a great race :D

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
Reaper said:
hahaha everything I have seen on that goes straight down party lines. If you support Ford then it's Murphy's fault and if you support Holden then it was Ambrose's fault.

Yeah i sorta support holden reaper, but i also like a decent ford but i have only ever owned rice, so you can bag me all you like about that.

If I had thought it was murph's fault i would have said so, but in looking at the replays from many angles I say marcus put himself where there was no room, cos with that corner murph could have yanked the wheel hard then he would have gone into massive oversteer and still taken out ambrose but having a lot more uncertian outcome on his part. Or he could of hit the skids and then still wouldnt have been able to slow enough to avert the collision.

What i assume has going through murphs mind was "ok hes gotta drop back now... what the **** (WHAM!)"

scott.waldon

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman 5.7L
hothead115 said:
i think it was both their their faults in some ways..... they were getting argy bargey and ambrose made a move when he shouldnt have and murph was getting out of the way for him.

Yer, me too, i think that ambrose shouldn't of given him the nudge when he went past him, he was to close and should of given murphy more room, and then ambrose took it a bit tight around the corner but murphy should of had enough room to get though. But the when all the other cars joined in it looked awsum, 15 v8's blocking up the track at bathurst. Congrats to Skaife and Keely for the win

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
I'm a very avid Holden supporter and I reckon Murphy caused the incident - and I say good on him for ****in' up Ambrose's chances of winning, even if he ruined his own race in the process. He also gave us a good show for the cameras, hounding Ambrose into a wall - CLASSIC!!!!!