Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brake Booster recall

DK's

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS Sportwagon 2018
the update goes live on the TDS(Technical Delivery System) so every dealer in australia has it that still has access to TDS.

i would guess that your local dealer has canceled their SPS access to save costs or something because my local dealer can perform the update and they download the update from the same place that every other dealer does.
Thanks for the reply stooge.

Update, received 2 phone calls from the dealer today. First one advising we have the software and will perform the update during your scheduled service. Second p/c, Hi we have the software for the recall, earliest we can book you in is the 15th of November.
I explained the earlier p/c, oh that’s great and makes sense to have it done at the same time of the service. Seriously what an incompetent dealership.

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
My car has been in for a minor warranty issue and a service recently but there's been mention of the recall. I asked about it on one visit and was told there was nothing for my VIN and it might not apply to my car.

Do anyone know if the recall applies to all the ZB's?

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
My car has been in for a minor warranty issue and a service recently but there's been mention of the recall. I asked about it on one visit and was told there was nothing for my VIN and it might not apply to my car.

Do anyone know if the recall applies to all the ZB's?

when i took mine to the dealer they asked "did you get a letter" and he said it did not apply to all of them.
you should receive a letter from holden if your vehicle is in the list and your info with holden is current, if not contact holden customer care and update it

i received 2 letters, the first one was just a normal post and the second one 2 weeks later was registered post that had to be signed for and this was how the second letter looked.

env.jpg

recall.jpg