Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Buick and Ecotec V6 Performance Upgrades

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
very good, useful thread :)
all info in the one place
Cheers

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
a lot off simple diy sort of stuff that's on a reasonble budget
great post thank's for a rough price on shift kit and l.s.d

vsdore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec (RIP) & VYII 9C1
lots of good, accurate, well written info - well done.

lownslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
good stuff. can u let me know where i can get a decent intake pipe? autobarn don't stock em (apparently).supercheap supplied me a lovely red plastic convoluted jobbie that of course self destructed when the going got hot. ( i guess i should have picked that one...) i was thinking some three inch exhaust piping custom bent to suit. what do u guys reckon?

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
good stuff. can u let me know where i can get a decent intake pipe? autobarn don't stock em (apparently).supercheap supplied me a lovely red plastic convoluted jobbie that of course self destructed when the going got hot. ( i guess i should have picked that one...) i was thinking some three inch exhaust piping custom bent to suit. what do u guys reckon?

I have seen intake pipes like the one in the picture below at Repco for just over $100.

(This is NickVR's car so thank him for the picture)

crazzyboy_16

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Wagon
very good and informing post...will use as a good future reference and tell my mates about it!!!!

S

Shanus69

Very good post! Very informative and alot of new and useful information. Probably the first thread advertising and talking about Turbo's :D

Overall well done

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

not all autobarn stores stock them, but we can certainly get them. if they wont look, theyre not trying hard enough.

snappy05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Statesman V6
great post on understanding forced induction mate!!!!

It's funny really how everyone including my dog knows what a turbo/supercharger is, ofcourse it's a little thing that bolts onto your smaller engine and magicly makes it go like a big one but only a handfull of those people have an actual full understanding of how it works and what is entailed in making such a modification work properly.

Great post mate!!!