Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheers to our volunteers.

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Well the VX SS has gone into storage awaiting funds to mod. Funds, and time, that will now be spent on more important things.

The fire that the Adelaide hills is suffering has brought home the MOST important things in my life which is family and respect for people that go out of their way to help others. Without the CFS volunteers and all the other authorities working together my parents home and many many others would be nothing but rubble. Four days on and there's still so much to do. The forecast rain will help immensely as so much is still smoldering and burning over a huge area.

As this forum is the only form of social media I use I felt I needed to express this here. So many people working together to achieve a common goal. Like all of us "in here". The common person, can be a hero.

So many people instantly donated their goods and time to give the firies food and water, displaced families shelter, many people drove into harms way to rescue the animals of strangers. Anyone can be a hero if they have it inside of them. To ALL of you that go out of your way to help others I say thank you.

Fighting fire in 40C ambient, coordinating crews and water bombers flying through valleys of smoke, putting their lives in danger for others and not stopping until the job is done, the CFS unpaid volunteers, always been respected and today are my heroes, who are yours?

CHEERS TO OUR VOLUNTEERS !

fire1.jpg fire2.jpg fire3.jpg fire4.jpg

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Agreed, the firefighters are an amazing sort - much like the police/ses/DEPI.

We faced a medium sized bushfire in my home-town last weekend, which was scary as ****. It's the kind of town where you would never expect it, however it shocked the community and even myself, im a ****-ton load more wary of surroundings, doing things etc - especially when it comes to putting out my cigarette butts - I ensure they're completely out before putting in a bin/ashtray and walking away.

This week, I'll be donating to the CFA, as their work is just unmentionable, and I have extreme amounts of respect for them.

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
Cheers guys, im from port elliot cfs and i went to the sampson flat fires and many many more callouts, it means so much to myself and fellow firefighters reading things like this, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside.