Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chrisso's 1979 VB commodore!!!!!!!!!!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Nice one man , I have always liked the early Commodores , and that is a real good example , that engine bay looks a minter

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
CHEERS MATE!!!!!!!! and yeah it sucks about the centre caps i had to buy raised ones all round but i lost one of the stickers on the rear one i dont know how it fell off DAMN THING!!!!!!

Do you want another sticker?

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
hey mate anything new on the VB??

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
looks better every time you post pics Chrisso!
love it mate

you sure do tend to appreciate the car more when it sits in the garage for a while and then you take it out for a drive. These days my VH only leaves the garage once every few months on average, but geez it always reminds me just how fun the car is to drive.

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
HA ha so true darren !!!!!!! Have to admit your so right mate i forgot how cool it is to just go for a cruise... I pulled the cover off and put some flags on it and took it for a spin on saturday was the the first time out since the last pics on the 1/12/12...... It might sound silly to some but i actually forget i own the car it just sits there under cover for a month or so and then i get the urge to go for a spin !!!!!!! And its cool to see the reaction of people when im out in it .....
A lot of thumbs up !!!!!!!! I think i have to go out in it more often but rego is due in a couple of weeks so changing the car to club rego to go from $1100 a year for rego to $440 a year its a big difference!!!!!!!!

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Well pulled the cover off the car again taking it for a cruise this week end up the tablelands ...
Cant wait it will do the car some good hahaha blow the cobwebs out!!!!!!!

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Well pulled the cover off the car again taking it for a cruise this week end up the tablelands ...
Cant wait it will do the car some good hahaha blow the cobwebs out!!!!!!!

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
U lucky bugger! Tablelands is the nicest roads I've ever driven on, such a pretty place.

Electrical work, Adelaide all areas.
Pm me.

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Holden VS Ford day this weekend looking forward to it .... Been spending some time workin on the car replaced all door trims with new Suede ,Also repainted all black around windows again ....
It looks all new again I am amazed at how faded the suede trims were ... Looks amazing now !!!!!!

Little bit more polishing to do then it will be ready for the show on sunday!!!!!