Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Club 1 / Team Red

I just want one

Reaction score
Members Ride
WANTED - VP Calais
I was wondering how many people are members of Club 1 or the new Team Red as it will be known.

I have been a member for several years now and was wondering what everyone thought about the change of name and fee structure.

Let me know if you think it iss till worth the money :yeah:

regards

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Hi "I just want one"

I have also been a member for a few years now and to be honest i think the "fee structure" is rediculous. I mean if i had the money i would love to be a minor sponsor of the greatest team in Australian motorsport but i simply can't afford to throw away $2000 like that.

So, seeing as you asked, I am extremly obsessed with holden and HRT and so yes i will be joining team red but not the full inner sanctum membership. I will be joining the adult plus membership at $350.

Why adult plus...
Adule plus gives you the subscription to motor magazine and access to tv/internet content that you don't get with the normal adult membership.
you miss out on is things like a DVD, Jacket,pre race events and your name up in the boardroom. you also get included with the inner sanctum membership, a hot lap. which if you pay $600 you can have anyway, but i wouldn't use it myself anyway, i would much rather be driving then be a passenger.

So, that's my thought!

jpetrou

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL EFI/ Monaro CV8
I rang team red today about an adult membership ($130), and found out that for the money you do not get Motor magazine as part of your membership anymore. You have to fork out another $90 to receive it.