Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cool VE site...

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
andy05 said:
It might be crap, but I have'nt seen anything better yet. The website is cool because its about the VE... not a VN ;)

dont diss the vn's buddy...and u drive one ursel,f u should be ashamed of urself!! :ranting:

cheers, Todd

stahlzy

Reaction score
The photo's at the bottom of the pics page on that site are good, but the rest of the site seems a bit pointless.

mmm dual exhausts look awesome.

andy05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Commodore Executive....and a London bus
I have a VN... thats why I'm sick of it! lol

andy05

Reaction score
Members Ride
blackahcdx said:
yeah, but why re-post everything thats already posted on here and other web sites like www.ls1.com.au?
Before I posted I searched this site for anything on the VE, nothing like this came up. If you've seen it before on this site, then maybe the post has been deleted. Anyway some of us are interested in the VE, even if it means looking at a admittedly crap website ;)

andy05

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn88calais said:
dont diss the vn's buddy...and u drive one ursel,f u should be ashamed of urself!! :ranting:
cheers, Todd
Lucky you are in Perth, if you were in Sydney I'd be worried you were gonna round up the Commodore good 'ol boys and lynch me ;);)

P

pfleet

Hey quit slagging off my site!!

OK, I know it's not the best site out there but I'm trying... I'm no expert web designer nor am I an expert on the VE, just trying to cobble together what info I can find to put together a concise site with VE info.

If you have any advice I would really appreciate it - you guys know a lot more than me about Commodores inc the VE.

Any info you give will be credited to you ... I'm happyto link to justcommodores as well if you think that's appropriate

cheers
Dave

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
pfleet said:
If you have any advice I would really appreciate it - you guys know a lot more than me about Commodores inc the VE.

Just interested what the relationship between you/ the web site and Private Fleet is? Do you know if Private Fleet will be able to use it's buying power to obtain discounts for retail customers on the new VE? If so I would be interested as lining up to see what the SS range and prices will be like.

In regards to the site - I see no harm in it - challenge will be keeping it up to date with facts and rumours as they occur. Justcommodores does not have a monopoly on the VE hype - most members realise that. I do think however JC has structured the forums well to cater for a lot of the VE stuff that has been around for a few months.

At some stage you - when a decent picture emerges- the header picture may be best replaced with something that is closer to the VE - good luck.

P

pfleet

Thanks for the advice. You are quite right, it will be a challenge to keep it up to date and accurate but now it seems to have just been noticed by Google in the last few days, I guess I have a greater responsibility to work on that. Will update the main pic as well as soon as practical.

I should add as well, it's not really an ideal site, say for the posters on this forum,. I have no doubt that by dissecting all the information contained within these pages you would have much more information than I would ever try to get. It's really meant to be just a brief overview for the layman, not the Commodore enthusiast.

The relationship between the site and Private Fleet - both my sites. In terms of discounts, I'm pretty confident that we'll be able to do something. Historically we've always done very well with new models eg Mazda 3, VW Golf Gti etc. Dealers usually won't discount at all when demand is so high and although we generally won't get all that much off, still $500 or $1000 is better than nothing. Saying that though, this is certainly the biggest release since we've been operating so who knows.

thanks again for your feedback