Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DVSVE - Phantom SV6 on SSV's

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Yeah deff man! i went from an auto 6 to a manual 8 and man i have been missing out lol manual is so much fun! plus they put power down better too which is always good lol

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
yeah thats mad.. but do i have to do my learners again with manual or just go for the license ?

i could possibly be upgrading to the SS next year, and using it as a 'work' < LOL vehicle under my dads company name :)

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
yeah thats mad.. but do i have to do my learners again with manual or just go for the license ?

i could possibly be upgrading to the SS next year, and using it as a 'work' < LOL vehicle under my dads company name :)

hahah nice thats the way man, im not sure about the laws down there but in qld im pretty sure u just go for ur lisence again for manual

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser

From what vie heard you have to take a test in a manual car I think

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
I still think the VE SV6/SS looks better with the wing on. But its still a very nice car, the SSV bits set off the exterior nicely. If it was mine I'd remove the "Commodore" badge on the left side of the bootlid.
Looking forward to seeing your future mods.

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
the SS looks great with the spoiler (sporty etc)...., i cant stand it on the sv6 just doesnt do it for me, and yeah i want to debadge everything but the holden badge asap. dislike very much

i replaced the rear number plate lights with red LED lights today which is kind of a mod lol?

looking to sell my wheels within the next few weeks and get Tourers with the red edges + double red walls or the equus daytona wheels iwth red+white walls :D

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
the SS looks great with the spoiler (sporty etc)...., i cant stand it on the sv6 just doesnt do it for me, and yeah i want to debadge everything but the holden badge asap. dislike very much

i replaced the rear number plate lights with red LED lights today which is kind of a mod lol?

looking to sell my wheels within the next few weeks and get Tourers with the red edges + double red walls or the equus daytona wheels iwth red+white walls :D

SV6 and SSV are identical to look at in every way except wheels and tail lights. How exactly is it that you don't like a spoiler on the SV6 but do on the SSV?

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
SV6 and SSV are identical to look at in every way except wheels and tail lights. How exactly is it that you don't like a spoiler on the SV6 but do on the SSV?

because some of the SSV's have the lip spoiler on it, and they look SICK as, if anything get that first, sets off the back of the car :)

what area you from mate it looks like that shell near daiseys in ringwood in one of those photo's, am i right? im from croydon hills