Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enrohs VK Berlina

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
lol and what, may I ask, is wrong with an iron block?

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
lol and what, may I ask, is wrong with an iron block?

if i wanted a heavy lump in my engine bay i would sit in it.

in all seriousness the only reason for going LSx is alloy goodness, otherwise i would throw 35psi at my rollerblock 350chev and make 1000hp(will happen, just not in this car) and weigh 1400kgs.

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
bit of progress

cant upload to photobucket at the moment for some reason so youse will have to wait for some photos.

just for those of you interested a 4l60e from bellgousing face to edge of extension housing is 800mm and a t400 is 700mm.

i have recieved a crs transmission cross member, aeroflow flexplate, tuff-mount tranny mount, b&m 3000rpm stall, tci full manual valvebody, spec'd exhaust flanges, spec'd rear l.c.a braces, and a mini starter

things should get cracking
fixed my welder so everything is coming along nicely.

i will put up some detailed photos of the wiring harness and turbo manifolds just for you heronssv

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Awesome. i'm almost as excited as you. not in a sexual way. that would be wrong.

Whats the go with the mini starter? more room around the steering rack? I've done sweet FA on mine lately. stupid family and them wanting to do family things and stuff.

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
haha yeah, ive got a new pup so ive been spending all my time training and stockproofing him rather than spinning spanners.

yeah mini starter is so i can fit powersteering at some stage..

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
bellgousing face to edge of extension housing is 800mm and a t400 is 700mm.

tranny_dimensions.jpg

i think youll find that they 4l60's are 762mm and the T400: 736.6mm, 863.6, or 965.2mm depending on the snout fitted

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
well then my measuring tape lies ari...

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
well then my measuring tape lies ari...

Ooooooooooooooooooooo! BAM! Lol

My dogs are stupid. One is like a cat and will normally only come near you if he wants food, and the other one who's a bull mastif cross thinks he's a lap dog, and that lying down doing stuff under the dash means I'd really like him to sit on my chest and lay down for a pat. Regardless, Jeff and Larry are my buds when I'm chillin out the back having a beer.

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
Ooooooooooooooooooooo! BAM! Lol

My dogs are stupid. One is like a cat and will normally only come near you if he wants food, and the other one who's a bull mastif cross thinks he's a lap dog, and that lying down doing stuff under the dash means I'd really like him to sit on my chest and lay down for a pat. Regardless, Jeff and Larry are my buds when I'm chillin out the back having a beer.

its a chinese tapemeausure, i would not be surprised at all if it is infact innaccurate...lol

lol year the new pup is a larrikan, hes also a little **** and stirs my bitch up well and truly, shes touched him up bigtime a couple of times now, he seems to insist on biting her ears and it doesnt go down well. Theyre both good shed dogs too they just find a nice spot in the corner and just chill...