Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Expression of Interest: VT series 2 manual v6

bigg_vin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH V8
just wanted to get an idea of how many people would be interested in this.

VT executive series II, v6 manual
-tiger mica
-full manta body kit
-stainless extractors
-2.5in cat back
-17in VT SS wheels and new tyres
-component speakers, amp and 6x9
-mp3 headset
-150000kms

Asking $14500
located in S/E suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria

Thanks

silvr6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6
not for that price doubt u will get much interest but sounds like a nice car

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
for $14,000 i can go to the holden dealership and buy a series 1 vz acclaim.

its a kitted executive thats 7 or 8 years old, and wil have the wear and tear to go with it.

but yes, sounds like a very nice car for a p-plater. just lowre the price about 2 grand and be willing to negotiate a touch and your on the money.

havin said that, in my lline of work, i've driven absolute pigs of vt's i wouldnt pay $7000 for. and ive driven a vt i would most willingly pay $12,000 if i was in the market for one . .bermuda blue s-pac it was .. it drove like a wet dream.. so fkn lovely you wish you didnt have to get out. hahaha

so if yours is really in the upper echelon of used cars.. hold your ground with the price and ADVERTISE it as such there'll be a buyer for it if it is. if not, be real. you can get a lot more for that same money.

either way. .. best of luck mate, hope it goes well!

ill handball it to my mate anyways see if he can find someone who'd be keen ... RWC? reg? stone chips? any damage or missing bits?

bigg_vin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH V8
the car is clean. a couple of little stone chips. but everything else is very clean. i can arrange RWC.

the car does drive really well, its not mine, its a friends. but i do the mechanical work on it. runs well, all service stuff taken care of.

thanks people.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i was quite interested until i saw the price

no matter how clean it is and what youve done to it

you are not going to get $14,500 for a vt exec, especially with those k's

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
a REAL car buyer who is after a car that is an exceptional unit will gladly pay over and above the 'normal' price for a car that fits the bill...

ive driven thousands (literally) of vt's vx's vy's vz's and now the ve's .. and i will say there are older cars out there which are absolute freaks. and new cars which are complete pigs.. that s-pac vt i mentioned above .. absolute pleasure to drive that car .. and if i was in the market for a vt that drove as good as that (better than when it left the factory) .. id buy it in a heartbeat for 14k.

but yes, thats a rare car indeed and im not sure this would be one being a manual, and having a manta kit on it doesnt do it favours as a 'buyers car'.