Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forum's quiet

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've noticed forums in general are becoming less active and at times, they feel dead... I did make a thread on the same topic a few months ago as well...
I tried finding it without luck. If I did find I'd have just added to the conversation.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
You gotta let some others post too, some threads ppl can't get a word in ;)

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Forums have been going down hill over the last few years, it is all "insta" and "facebooks", I don't do either

It will be a shame when they dissolve away to nothing, lots of good info will be lost

And they will dissolve away, web sites cost money to keep up, and without people viewing, no money will come in to support them

Years of build threads, and information about every sort of modification and maintenance gained over the last 20 odd years will be lost forever, I've seen it happen to a few forums already

The one stop shop for certain makes and models will be gone, replaced by 30 second snips of someone saying they "modified" their car by putting on some wheels and getting a pop tune

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
couple states are on a long weekend, and prob others are having the 4 days off too could be part of it

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Years of build threads, and information about every sort of modification and maintenance gained over the last 20 odd years will be lost forever, I've seen it happen to a few forums already
HSV forum had so much info from the 80's till its demise, pitty even if it was unusable the info could have stayed somewhere just for lookup instead of just being deleted or saved on site owners hard drive never to be seen again

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Okay you guys, this negative chatter is all getting a bit morbid.
Let's change the topic.
BTW, has anybody heard about dogging?

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Good thread @losh1971 mate, I've been thinking the same lately. Not much to read, or comment/advise on.
I don't click on every thread. Only what interests or is releveint to me.
Maybe we need a non car thread, like house or garden or work projects etc etc.
Since maybe we aren't single 20y/o's any more and spend more time doing non car things (unfortunately)