Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuses & Relay - Low Beam

Gazzabilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE dusk fuel omega
Hi folks - VF 3.0 lit. Wagon
Had thermostat replaced ( big job in these Alloytechs)
Picked car up, went home and later that night drove out - No low beam ! and dash msg says check LH bulb and RH bulb
I checked engine bay fuses and both the low beam RELAY and Low Beam fuses are missing ????
Does anyone in here know why these would need to be touched when replacing Thermostat and housing
Cc here's all

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
they wouldnt, someone has pillaged them for some reason.

the only possible reason i could think is they had the vehicle ignition on for an extended period and they could not work out how to disable the auto headlight function so they pulled the lowbeam fuses/relays to stop the battery going flat.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Cheers, I've rung them and they denied removing them , so it's just magic they've gone missing obviously
yeah vehicles have a history of fuses and relays popping out while you drive, that must be why the fuse box has a lid, to contain them lol.

one of the workers probably stole them for their own vehicle :mad:

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
yeah vehicles have a history of fuses and relays popping out while you drive,

Ahh that must be why Audi burry theirs under their windscreen cowling, washer bottle, pcm, screwed down cover and a purple retaining clip…