Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game Of Thrones Season 6

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
well last nights episode was interesting between Arya and Waif, but like others i felt something was off and i wasnt alone! and theres been some interesting thoughts on it

Theory that it wasn't Arya who was stabbed but in fact Jaqen using Arya's face as we've seen him put her face onto someone else at the end of last season when she went blind. The thought is that he is testing the waif because he told her not to let Arya suffer and the Waif clearly has a grudge against Arya which isn't a good quality of No One. Not sure how much I buy into it, but it's an interesting take.

to the point that Arya is in shot the shot with Jaqen. (i actually believe this to false belief)

Arya on the left, Jaqen on the right

E7tjTxx.jpg

this fella got me thinking maybe it was this way?

- Before the scene she was seen flaunting Money to the Westeros Captain in order to get the word out there that a young girl was on her way to westeros in the morning.

- Then she chooses an open spot to try and avoid an easy death check after the fight. (Bridge)

- We can assume she knows enough from training to figure the waif will attack to the body. So I believe she has 1 or more pigs blood pouches around her body. She knows where and how to do this because last episode...she saved the actress. The actress then provided her help to make the scene on the bridge large and realistic.

- She then leaves the water and leaves a trail of blood....to lead her enemys to her. Expecting an unarmed (because she choose not to show needle during the fight scene) and injured girl; they will instead walk down a dark alley and be met with an uninjured girl who knows how to fight in the dark and carrying a sword.

others have ruled out the pigs blood saying the knife went too deep and would have hit flesh .

i just find it weird she doesnt have needle, but she could very well be leading her down a dark alley where Arya has the upper hand (trained to use her senses when she was blind)

either way this season complexity has been great!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
That's a great theory and one that I think holds some water. Especially considering I don't recall Arya walking like that but Jaqen did...

I also like another theory I read today that everything has been setup brilliantly for Lady Stoneheart to FINALLY make an appearance. Considering her storyline from the book, all the people are in all the right places, or on their way in the case of Brien.

And if people are worried about it being too far along, think of the late showing of Cold Hands aka Benjen Stark. How late did he show up?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
At least we got Gravedigger , waste of Ian Mcshane thou.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
next week episode, why do i feel like Jon Snow is going to die again? the part where Jon is talking to Melisandre 'if i die, dont bring me back again' i dont think they will, Starks have been failing for so long.

todays episode was interesting, was kinda **** to see all the ideas with arya were wrong, except the one guy that said its tactic to lead the waif back to her ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Lady Stoneheart... Setup perfectly. Then let down.

The show seems to be going nowhere again.

Other than the huge battle scenes that contradict it, the trailer reminds me of this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
So, reason for Daenerys not coming in with Drogon and raping the ships from behind instead of rocking up and having him knick off like some retarded Uber?

My theory -

They're going to let them come ashore, kill a bunch of people (collateral) then let them work their way to the pyramid like grey worm said. Then drogon comes up, arse rapes the pyramid, kills the masters.

And now she has their ships. And who's that coming around the corner? Old mate "fingered by her brother" greyjoy. They'll all have a big party then set off across the sea, daenerys, the unsullied, ironborn and doth'raki.

How quaint.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
So, reason for Daenerys not coming in with Drogon and raping the ships from behind instead of rocking up and having him knick off like some retarded Uber?

My theory -

They're going to let them come ashore, kill a bunch of people (collateral) then let them work their way to the pyramid like grey worm said. Then drogon comes up, arse rapes the pyramid, kills the masters.

And now she has their ships. And who's that coming around the corner? Old mate "fingered by her brother" greyjoy. They'll all have a big party then set off across the sea, daenerys, the unsullied, ironborn and doth'raki.

How quaint.

And with Varys off to get the sand snakes and co to join in , Boats for all!

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Spoiler Alert.

Tyrion may not make it out of next episode.

[video]http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/amzXWOy_460sv.mp4[/video]