Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
So because its better than the tripe currently on TV its not without faults?

I still like it as a television show. However this season was well below the standard for Game of Thrones.

Im having fun at the moment on the ASOIAF forums. Big discussion on who is actually heir to the throne now.

With Stannis dead and Shireen burnt. When the valonqar prophecy comes true (and two of three have died) who climbs atop the steps?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Heir isn't hugely relevant but if it's heir you want, then it's Dany. Since Robert Baratheon ousted the Targarians (the Mad King) with the help of the Lanisters (Jamie, the King Slayer), then heir to the throne is still the living Targarian descendant. Which is Dany.

If you want a Baratheon descendant, the closest thing you get is the Starks, from Robert fathering Jon Snow with Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister) that Ned covered up and claimed Jon as his own bastard, and with the Starks (Sansa, Arya and Bran) being half siblings (or cousins, depending on the point of view) to Jon Snow. But Snow's don't maintain their father's bloodline rights so technically the Baratheon line ended with the demise of Stannis and Shireen. Although technically Robert never fathered any children other than Jon Snow and since it was before he married Cersei does Jon Snow count as a Baratheon? Of course if Jon Snow was born by Lyanna Stark as a result of being raped by Rhaegar Targaryen then it gets even more confusing. Regardless, NOBODY is convinced that Jon Snow is Ned Stark's bastard. That's a cover up.

But in Game of Thrones, it's basically a case of the strongest wins. And at the moment, the strongest is a toss up between the Boltons and the Lanisters. And with Ramsay's influence I'd put money on the Boltons over the Lanisters. But only because Dany wasted too much time in Mereen. Although if she can get the Dothraki on side (doubtful), the combination of them, the unsullied and her dragons make her unstoppable. Unless of course you count the White Walkers.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Heir isn't hugely relevant but if it's heir you want.

I dont think its relevant either, was more of a hypothetical conversation I was having with a few other people. When Tommen dies (if the valonqar comes true) it will be whoever plants their arse in that chair first and has an army to back them up.

Theres a current theory, which I actually dont mind. Is theyve cut Aegon and theyre going to use Gendry as Aegon on the show. Marry Dany to Gendry and Baratheon and Targaryen can have incestuous children once more!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What about Edric Storm? :p

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
What about Edric Storm? :p

Edric Storm in books maybe has a claim. As an acknowledged bastard everyone knows he is Roberts son. However, is still a bastard so needs Storms End (which he has) at his back.

Edric Storm = Gendry in the show which is where the theory comes from. Varys also told Gendry to GTFO to the Wall (or so was said in the theory, cant remember S2 all that well).

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
wWvX0oO.png

get hype

im not sure what you mean by this pic, so did some research. is that what you mean?

the hound is still alive? obviously the mountain is a zombie robert strong or something

Last edited by a moderator:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
If you want a Baratheon descendant, the closest thing you get is the Starks, from Robert fathering Jon Snow with Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister) that Ned covered up and claimed Jon as his own bastard, and with the Starks (Sansa, Arya and Bran) being half siblings (or cousins, depending on the point of view) to Jon Snow. But Snow's don't maintain their father's bloodline rights so technically the Baratheon line ended with the demise of Stannis and Shireen. Although technically Robert never fathered any children other than Jon Snow and since it was before he married Cersei does Jon Snow count as a Baratheon? Of course if Jon Snow was born by Lyanna Stark as a result of being raped by Rhaegar Targaryen then it gets even more confusing. Regardless, NOBODY is convinced that Jon Snow is Ned Stark's bastard. That's a cover up.

Jon snow isn't robert bastard that is proven by the blood is strong. where all baratheons look like baratheoons. Jon snow is known to look like a stark which is why everyone believes ned when he say jon is his

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I dont think its relevant either, was more of a hypothetical conversation I was having with a few other people. When Tommen dies (if the valonqar comes true) it will be whoever plants their arse in that chair first and has an army to back them up.

Theres a current theory, which I actually dont mind. Is theyve cut Aegon and theyre going to use Gendry as Aegon on the show. Marry Dany to Gendry and Baratheon and Targaryen can have incestuous children once more!

Np097IpZ7XVl.jpg

Yeah that is exactly what I mean.

We never saw The Hound die (same way we didnt see Stannis).

Although on the behind the show site , they list stannis as dead