Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Garage Hoists.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
So went and did some physical measurements in the shed with blocks of wood representing post locations.

The Tufflift 4t ones have been ruled out, they are right on the limit width and length wise with zero flexibility to move the hoist out a bit when I put my 200 series up.

Joel's standard 4T 4 poster is ok length wise but on the limit with width, could still work.

Hero Hoist's Lift King 9H is good, as is the Bendpak HD-9, both with at least 0.5-0.6 m spare around all sides.

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss
Finally converted mine today from 3 phase to single and ran power supply, cant wait to try it out all these years laying under jacks lol

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss
Hope so, i brought it a few years back and only just got the power connected to shed last weekend just waiting for my lights to arrive

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Bendpak is winning for me at the moment in terms of specs and size. It works out to $2.4k more expensive than the Hero Hoist Lift King so still procrastinating lol. Not terribly more expensive but still not chump change. Spoke to a few installers who all said Bendpak if they were buying. Hasn't made it easier!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Who sells the Lift King? If its from Aussie Hoists then forget it. My installer said too many issues with Aussie Hoists products.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
Who sells the Lift King? If its from Aussie Hoists then forget it. My installer said too many issues with Aussie Hoists products.
It's Hero Hoists.

Another small importer.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I know its a fair amount more for a Bendpak but if the voices in your head are telling you to avoid the cheaper hoist it might be wise to go Bendpak. At least then you know it's going to be ok. I'd hate for you to drop a decent amount of coin and regret it later. Short-term pain with a Bendpak, but if the Hero is not much good then your kinda stuck with it. I think if you go Benpak give it a few months and you won't have any regrets.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
The Bendpak is winning for me at the moment in terms of specs and size. It works out to $2.4k more expensive than the Hero Hoist Lift King so still procrastinating lol. Not terribly more expensive but still not chump change. Spoke to a few installers who all said Bendpak if they were buying. Hasn't made it easier!
Buy the best and cry once.