Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hanging up the mod gloves

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Hi guys,

Due to certain changes in my life happening in a few months I've decided it's time for me to step aside as moderator on this forum. After selling my Statesman and buying a Pajero I've kind of lost the passion however my decision is mainly based on knowing that I won't have a great deal of time on my hands to contribute fully.

Since mid 2006 I've had the pleasure of working with Darren and the team to run a successful forum and also helped totally overhaul the classified section for the benefit of all users. I've made friends, had death and beating threats, met some new people (some are still great friends) and most of all I've felt as if I've contributed in some way.

I've said in the mod forum that I don't feel a replacement is necessary as our current user base is very well behaved (that's a first haha) and the current team are doing a stellar job of keeping everything in line. This decision is totally up to Darren and the admin team though.

Thanks to all the users who have given me ****, agreed with me and listened to me but most of all I have to say thanks to Darren for keeping this forum alive when I know it's probably more of a hassle than what it's worth. Thanks to the admin team of Garth, Airstrike and Minux and to the rest of the mod team who are too numerous to mention.

Don't worry, I'll still be around these parts but as a regular user. Time to retire my Moderator Puppy picture and title.

Troy.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I havent been here long compared to others, but know of the work involved and commitment so hats off to you.

Cheers to you kind sir :)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
You've certainly served your time mate...

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Good luck in your endeavours Troy and leave knowing that you made a difference.
You will be missed.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Hi guys,

Due to certain changes in my life happening in a few months I've decided it's time for me to step aside as moderator on this forum. After selling my Statesman and buying a Pajero I've kind of lost the passion however my decision is mainly based on knowing that I won't have a great deal of time on my hands to contribute fully.

Since mid 2006 I've had the pleasure of working with Darren and the team to run a successful forum and also helped totally overhaul the classified section for the benefit of all users. I've made friends, had death and beating threats, met some new people (some are still great friends) and most of all I've felt as if I've contributed in some way.

I've said in the mod forum that I don't feel a replacement is necessary as our current user base is very well behaved (that's a first haha) and the current team are doing a stellar job of keeping everything in line. This decision is totally up to Darren and the admin team though.

Thanks to all the users who have given me ****, agreed with me and listened to me but most of all I have to say thanks to Darren for keeping this forum alive when I know it's probably more of a hassle than what it's worth. Thanks to the admin team of Garth, Airstrike and Minux and to the rest of the mod team who are too numerous to mention.

Don't worry, I'll still be around these parts but as a regular user. Time to retire my Moderator Puppy picture and title.

Troy.

Cheers mate , :beer chug:

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Thank you, Troy. For being a wonderful Mod. You have done well, good luck to your future and we will see you around, lurking on the forums.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
All the best for the future, Troy. You can retire knowing you have left an indelible mark on the forum.

Hope to see you around the traps from time to time.