Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hydraulic throw out bearing?

Holdenman

Modified
Reaction score
Website
www.holden.itgo.com
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0
HI
I want to know if anyone has done a Hydraulic throw out bearing on a T5 before?
I also have a VK and would love to use one on the 5-speed in that too.

Any part numbers or models would be great. Sorry new to the VN so not sure what model T5 it is either.

Dazza92VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S1 5 Speed Wagon
I've looked into this as well I'm planing on running an ls1 t56 concentric slave throw out bearing which is the same as the t5z the later f@#d 5 speed. Need to change the input shaft retaining plate/nose cone or cut the old one down. The a it's just a matter of shimming it up the same as the LS throw out bearings run lines/bleeder and change to vs or modify the pedal box I'm gong to use an manual pedal box with an auto brake pedal in place of the clutch pedal with a pin and spacers made up to go through both clutch and brake pedal at the top and I've punched the pin the master cylinder connects to out and changed the side then just run the vs clutch master cylinder

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Yes, I know of one example, but it hasn't been documented.

You use a VS S2 pedal box and master cylinder, but you need to fabricate the bracketry to get the clutch fork to push instead of pull with the slave cylinder.