Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
What is Covid-19 – the illness that started in Wuhan?
It is caused by a member of the coronavirus family that has never been encountered before. Like other coronaviruses, it has come from animals. Many of those initially infected either worked or frequently shopped in the Huanan seafood wholesale market in the centre of the Chinese city.

What are the symptoms this coronavirus causes?
The virus can cause pneumonia. Those who have fallen ill are reported to suffer coughs, fever and breathing difficulties. In severe cases there can be organ failure. As this is viral pneumonia, antibiotics are of no use. The antiviral drugs we have against flu will not work. Recovery depends on the strength of the immune system. Many of those who have died were already in poor health.

Don't know what toilet paper will do, maybe once your guts fall out of your arse you can clean up the mess. Just got back from the IGA Werribee no toilet paper as I was leaving they roll out a pellet and the seagulls are filling their trolleys, I got told by a old guy in there that people who get it get the runs. I thought there was a new stew made from toilet paper. :D

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
FB_IMG_1583311919398.jpg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Is explosive diahorrea a symptom of the virus ?.

Not sure, but sh!t for brains is certainly an underlying condition of panic buyers.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
They might even try for refunds on the used bits.

i can see it now" excuse me but this toilet roll already had sh!t on it!"

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/carnegie/miscellaneous-goods/toilet-paper-10-pk-100/1242934373

Profiteering scum like this makes me sick. I wasn't surprised though when I saw the seller's surname.
There seems to be no limit to how low these people would stoop to make a dollar, especially seeing that this crisis originated in their country.
Not trying to be racist, just pointing out a fact.
This is just so un-Australian.

We all need to send her messages via Gumtree telling her that she is scum.

And she isn't the only one.....there are a sh!t tonne of toilet paper ads on Gumtree.

Old mate Habib is onto it though - https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sea...vy-duty-toilet-paper-long-lasting-/1242935036

Last edited:

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline