Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iChris' VR Statesman

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
got my **** together and the wheels are now on. it's due for a cut and polish and a detail so I'll be getting that done soonish too.

shiney shiney.

1D029EA3-F570-4A7B-89B6-670B1F84360F_zpsaacbtder.jpg

f23b02d9-d531-4983-9ea7-ae97c3339622_zpsf163ac71.jpg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
They are the best rims by far that this has had on.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks. they where just some quick pics I snapped on my iphone. I need to get a proper camera. car was just pressure washed too so it's not even throughly washed here.

I've noticed that there is a gap opening up slowly between the rear bumper, bootlid and rear fenders. the nudge to the right of the numberplate from before I bought the car probably has something to do with it. I may have to take it to the panel beater to get it re-aligned because it's starting to annoy me.

I also want to get it re-tinted before summer and go blacker. the tint is still good, but dat contrast.

and a pic from side on.

52bf0b41-77fb-4078-b3ba-0c6e2549c241_zps6c5bce0f.jpg

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
I had the windows on the WK blacked out shortly after I got it and it's awesome. the tint on the VR almost looks like a matte black in comparison. I don't know if that's the colour it's supposed to be or if it's because it's old but I want the shiny black tint I have on the other statesman on the VR too. it would look sweet with those opera windows and the contrast between the polished wheels and white of the body.

also maybe thinking of getting some thin walls too :hiding:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looking awesome mate , still needs the caprice bonnet emblem . would really set it off as classy

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
Eventually. The bonnet is peppered with old stone chips so I may get it re sprayed eventually and have it put on then.