Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ideas on how to "Pop the question"

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Another member on here who I wont name is planning on popping the question to his GF and has now had the ring for a while and is trying to think of a way to do it.... I have no ideas and he needs to hurry up!

So suggestions please! Nothing to out there, just wow! How did you pop the big Q if you have?

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
good one i seen, was in a kinder surprise, unravell it, melt a hole in the chocolate, to get the toy out, and swap the toy with the ring, melt it back together, wrap it up ;) mates, fathers, sisters, brother did it..

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
after a nice dinner come home to rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom put a blindfold over her eyes tie a piece of string to her ring finger then tie it onto yours with the ring on the string let it slide down onto her finger then cop a nice shagging after that hahaha

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
after a nice dinner come home to rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom put a blindfold over her eyes tie a piece of string to her ring finger then tie it onto yours with the ring on the string let it slide down onto her finger then cop a nice shagging after that hahaha

I was going awwww..... until I got to the shagging bit LOL nice idea!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You could be like me and just say straight up, would you like to get married? :p I didn't do anything fancy, just asked

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
You could be like me and just say straight up, would you like to get married? :p I didn't do anything fancy, just asked

For some reason, that doesn't surprise me Foam. :)

To the OP, pick something that she'll find romantic, rather than what the proposer would. Just watch the line between romantic and tacky lol.

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8