Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

insurance refund

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
i had a winge to my insurance company RACV about being in lock down and hardly had any use of my car for 3 months and received a refund for $116
so it's worth a try anyone in the same situation, no harm in asking

TSMAX

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV CLUBSPORT R8
I received a $50 gift voucher for each of my policies with QBE. I didn't ask for it though, they just have a campaign going on for the Victorian policy holders.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Is it youi that is offering temporary relief for corona virus restrictions , as per TV adverts ?
What they don't tell you is whether the relief is retrospective or if it is for future and how much.
Sounds all very dodgey to me, and likely to cause tears if you make a claim, when you should watching the grass grow and not using your car.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Oh it's OK, you don't insure with the likes of youi if you think you'll ever need to claim.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Oh it's OK, you don't insure with the likes of youi if you think you'll ever need to claim.

I'm not ........... I don't like disclosing the size, colour and brand of my underdaks on-line for a car insurance quote.
Just curious about how the 'temporary relief' worked, and if any Victorian (?) members had used the 'offer'.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Just curious about how the 'temporary relief' worked, and if any Victorian (?) members had used the 'offer'.

I've read that a number of people in Victoria have been find for seeking relief under stage 4.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Discounts/Refunds shouldn't just be limited to car insurance policies for those in Melbourne.
Everyone is house bound due to the lockdown, so home burglaries are way down.

That should in theory be seen as a reduced risk which should flow on to a discounted policy for anyone taking up new insurance...
Does the mean it's time for all Melbournians to cancel all their policies and start with a new insurance provider?