Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is it worth sellign VE SS to purchase VE E3 clubby

al..

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2 ss
Hi Guys

Whats your opinion in selling ve ss series 2 and getting a E3 ve clubby.. they just look so much better. Its been in the back of my mind for a while and I just don't know if its worth it considering everything iv done to my ss.

Whats your thoughts??

Happydaze

Happydaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE T30
Yes, and yes lol. Sold my 07 SS recently, was looking at a VF SS, Clubsport GXP and ended up with an 07 GTS. Completely different car, only regret was not doing it sooner.

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
I love the e3 in black. If I had the coin to get one, I would. But depends what mods you done to the SS compared to what you will get or do on the e3 will depend how much you will like the trade.

Last edited:

al..

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2 ss
did you spend a lot on your ss like I did?? my ss is my12 with only 77k with complete works.

il be looking at the e3 year 11 or 12 model r8

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Definitely buy a HSV build numbers = money later on once Holden closes. Holden's don't have build numbers so their resale drops off a lot quicker.

My Father has a E3 GTS and its an amazing car compared to the VE 1 SSV he traded in on it. The SSV's are great car but they don't compare to the E3 range of HSV.